Check out my latest podcast episode
- What do I really think of the Suzuki Vitara with a 3-cylinder engine.
- First thoughts on Subaru Forester, Toyota Aygo and Fiat Abarth 595.
- Shooting a classic BMW with a classic Yashica.
- Loving the the Concours of Elegance at Hampton.
- How to be a journalist – my top tips.
- Writing about Rickshaws – the London pedicabs
- My definitive thoughts on the new Land Rover Defender
Here’s my review of the Suzuki Vitara
Taking pics of a near 40-year old car with a 60-year old camera!
Full gallery and details of the most extraordinary cars at the sensational concours event this weekend
The Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace on the weekend saw 100s of incredible cars on display including 75 historic concours cars and special exhibits.
Two very special vintage cars with very royal and historic Indian connections
At the world-renowned Concours of Elegance held at Hampton Court Palace over the weekend, two of the spectacular array of exquisite vintage and classic cars stood out for their unique connection to India. One was a one hundred year-old Rolls-Royce heavily modified by the flamboyant Maharaja Sir Bhupindra Singh, the other a rare 1904 Napier L49 sold to the then richest man in the world, the Nizam of Hyderabad.