Did the Kia XCeed our expectations? And which of the three engine choices is the best pick?
The Kia XCeed recently went on sale in the UK with prices ranging from £20,795 to £29,195 (including 7-year 100,000 mile warranty) with two petrol engines sandwiching a diesel motor and a Plug-in Hybrid to follow. Trim levels include ‘2’, ‘3’ and the top level ‘First Edition’.
Inspired by rockets, rocked by Elvis and shaking off the blues of War, the Fifties got fun for cars!
Here’s my video review of the Subaru Forester 2.0i XE Premium Lineartronic
Check out my latest podcast episode
- What do I really think of the Suzuki Vitara with a 3-cylinder engine.
- First thoughts on Subaru Forester, Toyota Aygo and Fiat Abarth 595.
- Shooting a classic BMW with a classic Yashica.
- Loving the the Concours of Elegance at Hampton.
- How to be a journalist – my top tips.
- Writing about Rickshaws – the London pedicabs
- My definitive thoughts on the new Land Rover Defender