- Multi-Media Professional with three decades proven track record in publishing and content creation
- Experience in Television, Video, Radio, Digital Content, Social Media, Events, Emceeing and Print Media
- Member, Southern Group of Motoring Writers, UK
- From January 2019 I have relocated back to London and am actively seeking new opportunities!
- Currently contributing to Asian Leader newspaper, BritishAsiaNews.com, DriveTribe.com, Motoring Middle East, The National Abu Dhabi, Wheels Magazine UAE.
I’m a multi-media journalist and content creator with three decades of practical experience, and a proven track record of success in the areas of print, digital, broadcast, video and TV.
With 80% of my career having been devoted to covering Automotive, I most recently hosted The Autocrats, a car show on FOX MENA region TV channels, and co-founded and ran Motoring Middle East, a digital automotive news and reviews media outlet.
I co-presented a weekly automotive show on Dubai Eye Radio, the UAE’s leading talk radio station. I’ve also run and hosted live events, including a daily panel show at the last two editions of the Dubai International Motor Show.
Prior to this I was Editor of the Middle East edition of CAR Magazine, was News Editor at UK-based Automotive Research Firm JATO Dynamics, was Deputy Editor during the reinvention of Used Car Buyer magazine in 2004 and Editor of Parkers.co.uk website in 1999 which I launched.
British-born, after more than a decade in Dubai, I relocated back home to London at the beginning of 2019 and am seeking full-time, part-time or freelance opportunities in the UK.
Professional recommendations received on LinkedIn:
Just some of the great feedback received on my YouTube Car Review Videos: